Monday

A Great Standard for Entrepreneurs

"The truth of the matter is that there's nothing you can't accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you're absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You're willing to take massive action, (3) You take notice to what's working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way." -- Anthony Robbins


I’m in the middle of updating the Moms Making Money National Website. It started with an attempt to match the colors to the member only section of the site and the next thing I knew I had a whole new look for my online presence! It was fun to change things around and play with new color palettes. I added the above quote from Anthony Robbins to the bottom of the national page. I keep his quote posted in my home office because it is one of my favorites and the words help me stay focused on my goals.

I’m currently in the 3rd step of Mr. Robbins’ advice. I have been looking around at my overall business and its practice to see what’s working and what’s dangling in the wind.
My biggest concern right now is getting rid of my time wasters; that’s the stuff I do on a daily basis that is not bringing me a good return on my investment of time. It is my goal for March to make room for other productive tasks which will allow me to achieve more profitability when I perform them. For example: I really need to use a timer when I’m on the social networking pages…I could lose up to 4 hours a day on those things!


Do you have any time saving ideas I can implement when I’m networking online?