Wednesday

How to Make Money During Financially Challenging Times


The Correct Focus is Key!

I know quite a few people who are dealing with financial challenges these days.  My county is listed in the top 5 foreclosure capitals in the United States. I personally know people who’ve lost their homes and jobs, and as of summer 2012, I still saw “bank owned” signs all over the place.


If you’re going through a financial challenge right now, I totally empathize with you.  I too have experienced some financial challenges over the years.   However, I implore you not to fall victim to the new social conditioning to expect the worst.

Generally speaking, small businesses who CREATE and DELIVER value are doing just fine. In fact, most are doing better, not worse.
I know it may seem like common-sense that if you’re seeing your finances decline, then you should focus doggedly on trying to make more money as quickly as possible, but this is absolutely the wrong strategy.

The correct focus for small businesses is that when you see your finances decline and you want to increase your income, then you need to focus on CREATING and DELIVERING more value. If you do that, then you’re doing the very thing that WILL generate a sustainable income increase.