Monday

Just a little too much, perhaps.

Me and Evan at our San Gabriel Valley, Ca Chapter meeting held on March 21st.


I’m back, my friend.

This is me at my San Gabriel Valley, Ca chapter meeting. My son helped with the raffles!
I really do believe that with my hormonal imbalance, only having one car because our second car decided to poop out in a costly manner, and then my husband’s kidneys deciding to poop out due to diabetic complications all happening in one month was just a little too much, perhaps. Especially when I figure in my daily tasks involving my son’s homeschooling charter program, running a national organization of work-at-home moms (all with similar challenges), leading two of the organization’s local chapters and….accepting a leadership position with a new direct sales company. Good Grief, Charlie Brown! I’m surprised I haven’t collapsed!

What keeps me going is love.
I love the people in my life. If I don’t love ‘em…they are not in my daily life.
I love what I do. If I don’t love what I’m doing each day….I do not continue to do it.
I love who I am. If I don’t love who I am…I can’t love anyone or anything else properly.


Yeah....that and the blessings and grace of God!

After some much needed down time, I must say that I do feel better and I’m ready to get back to blogging. Hooray!

While I’ve been resting, I re-read the book “Do You!” by Russell Simmons. I have decided to share my thoughts of each chapter with you in the coming weeks.
That should be fun, huh?