Saturday

Lessons for You from the Book “Do You” by Russell Simmons

Chapter Two: Get Your Mind Right

Selection: “ …I don’t belong to any particular religion or sect. But I owe much of my success to finding the time for prayer and meditation in my life…God has already put a lot of time into you. When you put a little time back into God through prayer and meditation, that investment will always pay off. That’s why when I start my day by reflecting on all the things I have to be thankful for, I’ll have a much more rewarding day.”

This a great excerpt found on the first page and the last page of this chapter. I don’t want to say too much at this time. I just want you take the words in. Think about where you have been, where you are now and where do you desire to go next.

Do You!: 12 Laws to Access the Power in You to Achieve Happiness and Success